Oil & Gas Title Attorney
A well-respected law firm, located in Pittsburgh, is seeking an Oil and Gas Title Attorney.
- Responsible for drafting and/or reviewing title opinions, title documents and oil and gas agreements, such as JOA’s and JV agreements.
- Will draft curative documents and perform due diligence.
- Conduct title and mineral searches.
- BS Degree and a minimum of 1 year of related experience required
- Must be a licensed Attorney
- Must have title experience
- Must have courthouse research experience
- Proficient with MS Office, i.e. Word and Excel
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (no remote work)