Light Assembly / Material Handling
Robinson Township, PA
An industry leading specialty manufacturing company, located near Robinson Twp., PA, is seeking a candidate for Light Assembly / Material Handling.
- Monitor various work queues to fulfill customer requests
- Configure equipment specific to the order
- Interface with proprietary software to program special settings for sensors, users and locations
- Maintain a clean and functional work area
- Identify opportunities for improvement within existing processes
- Testing and preparation of rental equipment
- Enter order information into company database
- Minimum of a high school diploma along with mechanical aptitude and the ability to follow directions and use basic hand tools
- Organized and able to perform multiple tasks efficiently and simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to hit short notice deadlines
- Mechanical assembly skills required; electronic knowledge is a plus!
- Basic computer navigation and typing skills.
- Inventory management experience is helpful.
- Lifting/carry up to 50 lbs occasionally, 20 lbs frequently, and 5 to 10 lbs daily.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 10:30am-7pm