Outside Sales Engineer
A specialized contractor, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Sales Engineer for their Northeast US territory.
- Responsible for sales to all clients in their sales territory including but not limited to End Users, OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturers), contractors and consultants who support the industrial and targeted marketplace.
- Must be able to evaluate and present technical-based solutions to potential customers involving company products and/or installation services.
- Will be relied upon to proactively cover and grow the designated territory consisting of PA, OH, WV, KY, NJ, DE, MD, Eastern NY State plus all New England states. Sales territory is subject to change.
- Will have complete support of North America sales, manufacturing and engineering teams.
- About 60% travel is required for the position.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Structural or Industrial disciplines
- 2-5 years of industrial sales experience with a proven success record
- Any crane rail, material handling, steel equipment experience preferred