Outside Sales Engineer
A specialized contractor, located south of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an Outside Sales Engineer.
- Responsible for the promotion and sales of hydraulic bumpers (buffers) to customers throughout North America including but not limited to End Users, OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturers), contractors and consultants who support the industrial and targeted marketplace.
- Will work closely with the territory sales engineers, but will have the freedom for direct customer and market contact on all issues related to the sales management of the Company’s hydraulic bumper line.
- Must be able to evaluate and present technical-based solutions to existing and potential customers.
- Will have complete engineering support from the Engineering team and OEM Application Engineering department. Commercial support will be available from the North American commercial team.
- Approximately 50-60% North American travel will be required for the position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Structural or Industrial disciplines
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct sales experience in providing mechanical energy absorbing solutions, marketed to the heavy industrial sector such as primary metals, ports, and automotive industries
- Capable of dealing with consultants and engineering, production and maintenance personnel
- Strong business development and customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written