Robinson Township, PA
An established manufacturing firm, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Panel Wireman to add to their team.
- Control panel assembly and wiring, working from wiring schematics, assembly drawings and Bills of Material.
- Confirm pulled parts with Bills of Material and report failed parts.
- Functional testing of completed systems.
- Motor control setup.
- Maintain appropriate quality control records and test forms.
- Maintain personal inventory and condition of tools.
- Assist other departments as necessary to ensure project flow and completion.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree in Electrical or Electronics Technology required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant wiring and assembly experience within a fast-paced production environment
- Must have excellent mechanical and electrical skills
- Must be able to comprehend schematics and drawings
- Working knowledge of NEC, UL508a, and NFPA79 would be a plus
- Prior PLC instrumentation set-up experience a plus
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.; strong manual dexterity
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm