Robinson Township, PA
An established manufacturer, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Parts Specialist.
- Daily interaction via phone calls and e-mails in providing support in quoting required part requests from Company dealers and end user / direct sale customers.
- Access requests, determine needs and provide written quotes via e-mail.
- Interact with plant personnel to streamline order process so as to turn around required parts.
- Interact with outside salesman as to determine best interest of customer to quote new products as to age, pricing of required parts.
- Complete the order process in a timely and precise manner to meet the needs of the customer and maintain accuracy standards.
- Process purchase orders through use of SAP.
- Interact with Field Service personnel for quoting of non-warranty items.
- Key person in working with developing required tools to streamline quoting processes. Update parts pricing, drawings, quote templates and procedures.
- Responsible for tracking monthly sales and achieving yearly plan numbers.
- Assist in Dealer in-house training sessions.
- AS or BS Degree in related field and a minimum of 2 years of related experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient with SAP; Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand drawings of parts and products (AutoCAD)
- Strong customer service / communication skills required
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm