An established engineering firm, located just outside of Pittsburgh, is seeking an experienced Pipeline Engineer.
- Responsible for the entire pipeline engineering design work process and project management.
- Will design pipe and appurtenances; design distribution, transmission, and midstream gathering pipelines.
- Will design horizontal directional drills and conventional borings.
- Site grading and drainage, erosion and sediment pollution control, and right-of-way design.
- Responsible for preparing plan and construction documents.
- Minimal travel throughout the tri-state area for pre-bid meetings, etc.
- BS Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, or related Engineering discipline required
- Minimum of 5 years of oil and gas industry experience, specifically with pipeline engineering and Metering & Regulation (M&R) station design
- PE is highly preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and CADWorx desired
- Must have an understanding of DOT 192 and ASME 31.8 regulations
- Must have fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm