Cranberry Township, PA
An established manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Plant Engineer.
- Responsible for facility and production engineering, and project management.
- Responsible for many facets of the manufacturing facility including continuous improvement, equipment performance, maintenance support, troubleshooting, etc.
- Responsible for creating and overseeing all plant continuous improvement projects.
- Will be involved with design and installation projects.
- Will provide hands-on and technical support to the maintenance and production staffs.
- BS Degree in Engineering, or related technical field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related plant engineering, design, installation, maintenance, and project management experience
- Strong background in AutoCAD and SolidWorks modeling
- Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to turn concept into detail for fabrication
- Familiarity with aluminum castings concepts, practices and procedures a plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and also be able to work independently
- Must be able to multitask and demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The employee will be exposed to an environment where hearing, eye safety and safety shoes with metatarsals are required
Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 11:00pm-7:00am (Training will be Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm)