Power Systems Engineer
A specialized engineering firm, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Power Systems Engineer.
- Will perform electrical analyses of industrial power systems.
- Perform short circuit calculations, overcurrent coordination, load flow, and arc flash analyses.
- Regularly correspond with customers to ensure the system studies are completed on time and to the customers' specifications.
- Create detailed and accurate engineering reports with clear and concise conclusions and recommendations.
- May travel to customer sites to collect data, make measurements, label equipment, or discuss report conclusions and recommendations. Expected domestic travel will be about 10-15%.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, with a curriculum focused on power preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in industrial power systems analysis.
- Demonstrated skill in using power engineering analysis software such as SKM, ETAP, or Easy Power.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm