Product Support Specialist
An industrial manufacturing company, located near Harmar, PA, is seeking a Product Support Specialist.
- Assist customers, contractors, and end-users with technical support for products in the field via telephone and email.
- Will perform troubleshooting procedures and recommend possible courses of corrective action.
- Assist with the procurement and shipment of replacement parts when needed.
- Perform quality assurance tests on completed units as well as incoming and outgoing parts.
- Work with Vendors on returning parts for evaluation and/or credit.
- Provide on-site technical support of products.
- AS Degree in technical field preferred along with at least 2 years of related product support experience
- Must have strong electrical knowledge, including circuitry; will be required to learn technical specifications for each of the Company’s products
- Excellent communication skills are required; must be comfortable speaking with all levels of callers and have the ability to guide them through troubleshooting over the telephone
- Must have good computer skills
- Must be energetic and motivated
- Minimal domestic travel required for start-ups, support and training
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm