Project / Inside Sales Engineer
A specialized contractor, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Project / Inside Sales Engineer.
- Will be responsible for supporting construction projects and the growth of project sales.
- Provide commercial/industrial technical support to both the outside sales and installation operation teams, freeing them up to focus on their sales and operations tasks.
- Responsible for project take-offs and proposals for both Product and Installation sales, working closely with the Regional Sales Engineer to finish the project offers, including the development of costing, and any support drawings and/or project specific sales tools.
- Once a project is awarded, this person will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager in the development of the turn-over construction documents to Operational Management for execution.
- About 20% travel will be required for the position, primarily to attend sales and project meetings.
- S. Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Structural Engineering, and a minimum of 2 years of project engineering experience required
- Solid understanding of construction project management and the execution of construction documentation
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Any heavy industrial or crane rail industry experience a plus
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm