Project / Program Manager
Annapolis Junction, MD
A technology services company is seeking a Project / Program Manager to work on-site at their client facility in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management.
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor’s effort.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff.
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same.
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs.
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract.
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff – both direct and indirect.
- Will utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government.
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports, as appropriate.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the Government PM.
- Provide Contractor input to the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews, as appropriate.
- BS Degree in a Technical field preferred and a minimum of 10 years in experience in managing program and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal government, of which at least 5 years must be within the Intelligence Community.
- Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or DAWIA Level 2 certification in Program Management.
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the FAR and DFAR, DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Must have at least 1 year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Requires active TS/SCI clearance & Full Scope Polygraph.