An established architectural firm, located east of Clarion, PA, is seeking a Project Architect.
- Responsibilities include participation in full project development from conceptual design through creating technical and construction documents and contract administration, client communication, project management and planning, preparing presentation materials, and general office operation.
- Work with team members to produce architectural design drawings, presentations, and construction documents for commercial projects.
- Collaborate with clients and senior staff to generate design solutions.
- Develop project scopes of work, schedules, architectural cost estimates.
- Lead the production of construction documents including specification writing.
- Manage the bid process with clients.
- Administer contracts through construction completion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture and a minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
- Architectural Licensure is not required, but expected that candidate is working toward licensure.
- Skilled in Revit and AutoCAD required; SketchUp & Photoshop are preferable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the creation of design and contract documents.
- Ability to use 3D modeling to produce vignettes, perspective views, or renderings.
- Positive attitude, outstanding work ethic, and willingness to learn and work collaboratively with team members.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm