An established architectural firm, located just south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Project Architect.
- Manage educational and healthcare clients and projects (including conceptual design, job production and quality, construction management and marketing).
- Preparation of architectural drawings for all project phases, including proposal presentations, concept, schematics, design documents and construction documents.
- Participate in creating the vision of the design on a project.
- Manage projects all stages.
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate level team members.
- Develop relationships with current/new clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and at least 5 years related experience
- Experience in educational or healthcare design projects preferred
- Proficiency with Revit & AutoCAD required; In-Design, PowerPoint and Excel is beneficial
- Architectural registration preferred
- LEED Accreditation is beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate high level of organizational skills and effectiveness in working in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm