Robinson Township, PA
An established manufacturing firm, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Project Engineer.
- Will work with Project Manager, Drafting Designer and Electrical Designer to ensure customer receives what is needed, when it is needed, for successful operation.
- Review Consulting Engineers’ Mechanical and Electrical drawings and specifications.
- Utilize specifications and/or Company library drawings to provide redlines to Drafters.
- Perform calculations to size pumps and accessories.
- Review and transfer BOM’s into SAP.
- Utilize the Project Log to project expectations on timelines for activities.
- Field technical questions from internal staff, consulting engineers, distributors and end users.
- Review submittals & O&M’s prepared by the Documentation Team for engineering approval.
- Work with purchasing and suppliers to source buyout items.
- Seek out training to increase knowledge of products and processes.
- AS or BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline required
- Minimum of 5 years of related project engineering experience required
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and SAP software
- Ability to read and comprehend piping schematics and process & instrumentation diagrams of chemical feed and control equipment
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings/schematics
- Electrical and industrial wiring knowledge preferred
- Any water and wastewater treatment experience preferred
- Any metering pump and/or control panel experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm