Quality Control Inspector
Job Site Youngwood, PA
An established machine shop near Youngwood, PA is seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector.
- Will be responsible for the inspection of precision parts during and after the machining process
- Will use CMM for inspections as well as other equipment
- Will be responsible for documentation and reports
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 5 years quality inspection experience
- Must be fluent with reading blueprints, trigonometry, geometric tolerancing, and the metric system
- Must have machining experience and an understanding of how to most efficiently process parts through the shop
- Standard gages (bore, transfer, profilometer, thread, etc.), comparator, and CMM will be used daily.
- Good computer skills
Hours: Monday-Thursday 5:30am – 3:30pm, OT possible on Friday 5:30am - 1:30pm