Quality Control Manager
New Castle, PA
An established manufacturer, located near New Castle, PA, is seeking a Quality Control Manager.
- Will maintain and manage the Company’s ISO 9001 quality system; will eventually manage a small team of Quality Inspectors and Technicians.
- Perform and document inspections (in-process and final) and maintain records of inspection.
- Maintain the gauge calibrations program for Quality Control.
- Interface with customers and inspectors.
- Investigate shop and field problems related to manufacturing that are not of a routine nature and establish corrective actions as required.
- Generate and organize final quality documentations for Company and customer submittal.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 2 years of quality inspection and management experience within a manufacturing, weld fabrication, and/or machining environment
- Must have experience working for an ISO certified company
- Proficient with MS Office
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm, plus possible OT on Fridays