Quality Lab Technician
Grove City, PA
A specialty manufacturing company, located near Slippery Rock, PA is seeking a Quality Lab Tech.
- Accurately perform analytical procedures and quality tests on products within a lab environment.
- Maintain and record calibration and analytical reports.
- General lab responsibilities as needed; Special projects assigned by management
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that apply to daily work activities. Ensure that all tasks are performed in a safe manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- AS Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science or related field. Must have experience working within a lab environment.
- Must be have prior experience and be comfortable utilizing various lab equipment and tools to perform necessary tests.
- Must have the ability to critically analyze processes and procedures to identify and assess potential hazards and defects.
- Any experience within a food manufacturing environment or with the FDA / USDA is a plus.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 6am – 4:30 pm