Bethel Park, PA
A specialized service company within the metals industry, and located south of Pittsburgh, PA is seeking a Quality Manager.
- Will ensure that the organization’s quality management system conforms to customer, internal, ISO 17025, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Maintain, oversee and ensure that all processes and procedures are implemented and followed in day-to-day operations.
- Establish, implement, communicate, and maintain a quality system for a testing, inspection and calibration laboratory in accordance to ISO 17025 standards.
- Coordinate corrective action processes.
- Conduct periodic internal audits of all staff members.
- Coordinate quality management reviews.
- Train staff in ISO 17025 Quality System.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Work with customers, employees, contractors and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Oversee inspection of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection and calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Ensure continual quality improvement within the organization.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Willingness to travel locally to perform onsite audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field and a minimum of 3-5 years of related quality control and management experience within an ISO regulated environment
- Knowledge of the applicable testing, inspection and calibration techniques that are included in the Company’s business scope
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills, with attention to detail, along with a desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes, and a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Must have strong math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm