RF Design Engineer
Cranberry Township, PA
An electronics manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an experienced RF Design Engineer.
- Responsible for the design, prototype and testing of RF and microwave products.
- Will interact with customers to obtain design requirements, and could oversee Assembly Technicians.
- Will design, build and test of Microwave RF Switch Matrices and High Power RF and Microwave amplifiers.
- Responsible for impedance matching.
- Will use test equipment, network and spectrum analyzers, and document findings.
- Approximately 10-15% travel domestically (customer sites and trade shows).
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years of direct RF design experience required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and ANSYS HFSS Simulation software
- Experience with RF switch assemblies and RF filters
- Familiarity with low PIM device design techniques
- Knowledge of wire bonding and die bonding
- Experience with integrated microwave assembly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm