Robinson Township, PA
An established manufacturing firm, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Receiving Clerk.
- Responsible for maintaining communication between MRP, sales, and production to expedite orders.
- Responsible for unpacking, inspecting, recording and receiving of incoming shipments, including marketing materials; along with filing of paperwork related to purchase orders, etc.
- Use of e-mail to convey information and requests to Inventory/MRP Manager.
- Notate part shortages on bins in SAP, and with the Purchasing Department.
- Stock all received goods in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain stock location of materials in SAP.
- Process, receive, inspect and record incoming credit returns, client returns and work with Customer Support Department on returns.
- Track and store required purchase order paperwork and documentation.
- Assist in daily cycle counting physical inventory.
- Use forklift for moving and unloading materials.
- Responsible for pulling parts from inventory and bag for Production orders and identifying part numbers on outside of bags.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 1 year of inventory control experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment required
- Proficiency with MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook; SAP knowledge a plus
- Must pass forklift certification
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.; strong manual dexterity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Must have valid driver’s license
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, plus possible OT