East Pittsburgh, PA
An established company, located near East Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Receptionist.
- Attends to office visitors, Answers calls on a multi-line console, routes calls, takes messages, and manages voice mail system.
- Assists in composing and editing routine correspondence and other business documents.
- Uses office machines such as copier, fax, computer, printer, etc.
- Organizes and maintains general office files, supply cabinet, work area, and storage area.
- Orders and maintains office supplies including kitchen supplies when needed.
- Prepares and disperses mail, correspondence and shipments, including email, Federal Express, UPS, and faxes in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings — preparing agendas, reserving and preparing facilities, etc.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations, creating detailed itineraries.
- Makes copies of correspondence, marketing brochures or other printed materials as requested.
- Maintains overall upkeep of office environment.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma along with at least 1 year of office/receptionist related experience.
- Must be professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good typing skills and with the ability to learn new software as needed.
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience using a multi-line phone system.