Robinson Township, PA
Founded in 1996, JH Technical Services, Inc. / JH Staffing Services is a full service staffing and solutions provider company with leading edge skills and world-class business practices. JH is seeking successful, motivated recruiters, experienced in the staffing industry. We are located in Robinson Township and service clients throughout the tri-state area.
- Determines recruiting objectives by studying job requirements and conferring with hiring managers.
- Identifies recruiting sources and matches job requirements with likely candidate sources.
- Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position; conducts screenings, interviews, and tests; explores career options with candidates; examines college records; completes reference checks.
- Submits qualified candidates by summarizing qualifications; forwards information to hiring managers; arranges interviews, including travel and accommodations, if necessary, to organization locations.
- Extends employment offers by selling organization values, strengths, and opportunities; negotiates final terms with candidates; completes contracts.
- Documents all actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains company database by entering recruiting data; integrating information.
- Implements recruiting campaigns for occasional job fairs by collecting and preparing written and/or visual materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with Federal and State legal requirements, especially equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) guidelines, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- AS or BS Degree in Business, or related field, and a minimum of 2 years of related recruiting experience is required, preferably within engineering, manufacturing and/or IT
- Proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook); any experience with recruiting and/or applicant tracking software is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships; this position entails extensive cold calling
- Must be very organized and have detailed documentation skills
- Should demonstrate a great, energetic attitude and have a competitive spirit