Robinson Township, PA
An established engineering and fabrication company within the steel industry, located just west of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Sales Engineer.
- Will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner in an effort to become the preferred solutions provider.
- Maintain itineraries, trip reports, expense reports and other correspondence required by management.
- Meet and exceed agreed upon sales targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and key performance indicators.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact business unit as well as strategic sales meetings.
- Approximately 50% domestic travel required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of technical sales experience, preferably within the steel industry required
- Knowledge of electric arc furnaces and steel processes preferred
- Knowledge of metal fabrication or melt shop equipment a plus
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications using AutoCAD
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn the company’s product line
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm