Cranberry Township, PA
An established specialized manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Sales Manager.
- Will help develop the company’s strategic objectives, including creating sales plans to align with the company’s objectives and vision.
- Will work closely with Marketing to define strategies, including target markets, ideal clients, content marketing, social media marketing, trade shows & events, goals and KPI’s.
- Develop, plan and implement Sales strategies consistent with company revenue and profitability targets.
- Work in lockstep with Marketing to ensure consistent company brand, image and communication.
- Manage relevant Sales Department financial and performance metrics.
- Coach, motivate and maintain accountability with Sales team to ensure company and personal goals are being met.
- Cultivate relationships with existing clients while identifying new client opportunities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% domestically (mostly local).
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and sales management experience within custom or job shop manufacturing
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience in development and implementation of Sales strategies
- Experience in recruiting, training and motivating a Sales team
- Strategic, creative thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying client needs
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented work environment
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm