Sales Support Specialist
Robinson Township, PA
A specialized manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Sales Support Specialist.
- Responsible for providing sales support, managing accounts, and enhancing client relations.
- Work with the Engineering and Purchasing groups to review project requests and manage timelines.
- Work with Engineering, Sales, and Technical service departments to standardize spare parts offerings.
- Act as liaison between company operations, customer, and end user to communicate project status.
- Communicate and coordinate product changes as needed.
- Define project scope for quoting purposes.
- Responsible for quoting/estimating and order processing.
- Work with Production Manager to define order ship dates based on customer requests.
- Coordinate ship dates with site contacts.
- Follow each order through the process from order entry, shipment, receipt by the customer and follow-up.
- Maintain CRM information, including current stages, dates tasks are due, and tasks completed.
- Coordinate contractor paperwork / contracts.
- Manage factory phone calls from prospects or dealers.
- Distribute weekly reports to Account Managers.
- AS or BS Degree in Business, or related field and 3-5 years of inside sales and project administration experience, preferably for an engineering, manufacturing or construction company
- A knowledge of the bidding process between sub-contractors and general contractors
- Experience with small project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel and Word
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, or comparable CRM system
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred
- Has a mechanical aptitude and able to apply product knowledge for quoting
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and energetic individual
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, with a strong sense-of-urgency for task completion
- Positive attitude, well-rounded with ability to work in fast-paced, group environment
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm