Senior Project Manager (Commercial Construction)
Cranberry Township, PA
An established commercial general contractor, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Senior Project Manager.
- Will manage ground up construction projects for commercial buildings, including retail and restaurants, averaging approximately $2-6M.
- Responsible for the complete oversight and management of construction projects throughout the United States.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables.
- Effectively read and comprehend project plans and specifications.
- Write sub trade scopes of work.
- Negotiate and award subcontracts.
- Manage and supervise the site superintendent and all sub trades.
- Interface with owners, architects, and other project stakeholders.
- Responsible for controlling project job cost and profitability.
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes.
- Domestic travel to jobsites will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical field
- 5-10 years’ experience in project management of commercial construction projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering and architecture
- Strong understanding of the commercial construction processes in various states
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and drawings
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel; Timberline software would be a plus
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm