Shipper / Packager
An established manufacturing company, located just north of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Shipper/Packager to add to their team.
- Will be responsible for selecting light to medium gauge metal products from various bins, shelves and pallets from orders and pick lists.
- Will palletize, shrink-wrap / package, and label for shipping.
- Will build custom pallets.
- Will enter inventory transactions into Epicor, an ERP system.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving items using UPS and FedEx software.
- Will operate a forklift and pallet jack to load and unload trucks, and move material throughout the facility.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced warehouse/manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate forklifts in confined areas (will be certified)
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good computer and math skills
- Ability to understand/follow directions and work within a team environment
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, plus possible OT