Shipper / Receiver
New Castle, PA
An established manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Shipper/Receiver.
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion so that final products meet ship dates.
- Create proper packaging for products.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Assist with production assembly, as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 1 year of experience shipping and receiving within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Good computer skills
- Must be able to use manual and power tools
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Reaching, stooping, standing for long periods
Hours: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm (Training will be on 1st shift)