Signage Project Planner
Mt. Lebanon, PA
A specialty architectural design firm, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Signage Project Planner.
- Planning / determining the location of interior and exterior signage for a variety of facility types using predetermined designs.
- Interface with architects, designers, contractors, fabrication team and senior project planner
- Associates Degree in Interior Design or related coursework
- Experience in the signage field a plus
- Experience with reviewing construction data, including reading floor plans (blue prints) and specifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and AutoCAD required.
- Technical drawing skills using Adobe Illustrator and/or Corel Draw a plus.
- Understand measurement and scaling
- Detail oriented; attention to detail critical
- Must have the ability to represent the company in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet occasional high pressure situation with a calm attitude
- Position requires 25% travel (domestic) as needed, mainly day trips with occasional overnight stays