Software Application Consultant
A growing software solutions provider, located just outside of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a permanent Software Application Consultant.
- Will be responsible for software implementation projects for manufacturing customers, including analysis, specification, design, configuration, coding, testing, commissioning.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering required
- 3-5 years of software implementation and programming experience required
- Must have experience in programming using SQL and Java; any Oracle and Python experience preferred
- Must have an understanding of relational database structures
- Experience in implementing and/or supporting planning, production, or logistics software solutions
- Experience in business and manufacturing operations of the metals industry
- Strong analytical ability and communication skills
- Interest in working with a team on complex multinational software implementation projects
- Willingness to travel, with expectation of 50% domestic and international work at customer sites
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm