Sr. Hyperion Financial Planning Administrator
An established global manufacturer, located in the Pittsburgh, PA area, is seeking a Sr. Hyperion Financial Planning Administrator.
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Corporate Hyperion Planning environment. Will be responsible for writing and generating reports in Hyperion Financial Reporting and Essbase to support Financial Planning.
- Ownership and development of the Corporate Hyperion Financial Reporting application.
- Establish and maintain business requirements for Hyperion Planning applications.
- Responsible for enhancements of Hyperion Financial Reporting, Hyperion Planning and Essbase application.
- General systems administration (outlines, calculation scripts, business rules, security, etc.).
- Support maintenance and creation of new reports using Financial Reporting (FR) and Smartview.
- Generate and automate standardized reporting to support the forecast, business plan and strategic plan process.
- Train new and existing users in functionality and tools of Hyperion.
- Evaluate and determine system and process options for meeting business requirements.
- Enhance user tools for the Hyperion Application (continuing to improve the process, forms, reporting tools, etc.)
- Metadata cleanup and management.
- Implement process improvements.
- BS Degree in Finance or Business; MBA a plus, but not required
- 5+ years of total experience in accounting/finance, with minimum 3 years of Hyperion and Essbase Administration
- Must have experience with writing and generating reports, and Hyperion system enhancements/maintenance
- Experience with financial modeling and data analysis
- This role requires an understanding of standard accounting practices along with financial reporting systems and databases
- Ability to work collaboratively with users and support business needs
- Willingness to travel occasionally