Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Robinson Township, PA
An established MEP engineering firm, located just west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer.
- Will be responsible for project management, mechanical engineering, and analysis/assessment of existing buildings and systems.
- Will focus on the production of construction documents including drawings and specifications for project types, management decisions, oversight of current projects, and maintaining relationships with Architects and clients.
- Additional responsibilities include on-site surveys; systems comparisons, scope determination, plan and specifications review as well as construction inspection.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 8 years of experience designing mechanical systems for healthcare, educational, commercial and institutional projects
- Must be familiar with chillers, cooling towers, boilers and air handling units, entire HVAC systems design, and district heating and cooling plants
- Candidate should be proficient with AutoCAD; Revit training is a plus
- Ability to effectively lead, manage and design multiple projects to satisfy clients’ needs, budgets and schedules is a must
- Successful candidate will work closely in a collaborative environment with Engineers and Designers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Ability to travel approximately 10% for site meetings and inspections; rare overnights
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm