A multi-discipline engineering and construction company, with locations in several states, is seeking a PE Structural Engineer.
- Perform design and coordinate drawings for industrial type projects.
- Perform structural analysis and prepare structural engineering calculations and will assist in the development of drawings.
- Plan, design, coordinate and direct larger and/or more complex engineering projects.
- Provide design and calculations for various types of industrial projects.
- Assistance in the development and review of civil / structural drawings
- Perform site inspections.
- Some travel will be required.
- Must have a BS Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited ABET institution along with 2+ years of experience in civil / structural engineering within the coal processing, aggregate processing and/or material handling industries.
- Currently hold a P.E. with the ability to obtain registration in other states.
- Strong civil / structural and foundation design experience.
- Proficient in STAAD and AutoCAD.
- Strong experience in Word and Excel.