A growing engineering firm, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer.
- Will be involved with the structural design and engineering of commercial buildings, including health care, schools, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, etc.
- Projects will include the design of new buildings and additions/modifications to existing commercial structures and buildings.
- Will prepare construction documents in both AutoCAD and Revit software.
- Must have extensive experience with all types of foundation systems and building materials, i.e. steel, concrete, masonry and wood.
- Attend meetings and interface with clients.
- BS or MS Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of related structural engineering experience within the architectural/commercial market
- PE certification is preferred
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD; Revit is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with structural software, i.e. Ram Steel, Enercalc, STAAD, etc.
- Any experience working with Architects is necessary
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm