Annapolis Junction, MD
A technology services company is seeking Systems Administrator to work on-site at their client facility in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting & maintenance of IT systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to those systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to day operations and monitoring & problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices. mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Help desk & problem identification diagnosis & resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation & communication of status to agency management & internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system & hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages UNIX & Windows operating systems and installs operating system software, trouble shoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with at least 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs & contracts of similar scope. (10+ years of Systems Administrator experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree)
- 3 years demonstrated experience in Windows Operating Systems Administration, Oracle & Microsoft SQL (5 years). ESR Arc View and Arc Info preferred.
- Requires current TS/SCI clearance & Polygraph.