Annapolis Junction, MD
A technology services company is seeking Systems Engineer to work on-site at their client facility in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specs.
- Analyzes system requirements & leads design & development requirements specs.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical & system design documentation.
- Guides system development & implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management, system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with Govt. regarding SE technical considerations & for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed & deliverables associated with the SE area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, CS, Info Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Mgt. or a related discipline.
- 7 years experience as a SE in programs & contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Requires TS/SCI clearance & polygraph.