Annapolis Junction, MD
A technology services company is seeking a Test Engineer to work on-site at their client facility in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results.
- Support the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports.
- Work with other test organizations to support T&E program integration.
- Provide specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
- Work directly with the Government sponsor to coordinate task implementation.
- Plan program- and event-level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to sync T&E events with supported decision points.
- Design data sampling schemes to optimize the information/resource balance and to control testing uncertainties.
- Select, coordinate, and calibrate instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, and facilities.
- Ensure test readiness including training of test event participants, equipment readiness, and security, legal, and privacy compliance arrangements.
- Establish and employ Data & Configuration Management capabilities.
- Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of data collection plans.
- Execute Testing and Data Collection per plan.
- Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience as a Test Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope
- Professional Certification as SE or T&E Level 2 or 3 or equivalent experience is required
- Requires active TS / SCI clearance and Full Scope Polygraph