A manufacturer’s representative, located near Carnegie, PA, is seeking a Warehouse Associate.
- Will be responsible for shipping and receiving, as well as inventory control
- Shipping and receiving via FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Coordinate shipments and warehousing with freight companies
- Responsible for bills of lading and packing slips
- Will operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Additional warehouse duties, as needed
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 1 year of warehouse and shipping/receiving experience within a manufacturing environment required
- Must have good computer skills; i.e. MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Any assembly skills would be a plus, but not mandatory
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm