Welder / Fitter
A custom metal fabrication shop, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Welder / Fitter.
- Based on the customer’s blueprints, will layout, fit, and weld on a variety of projects including structural steel supports, handrails, railings, stairs, grates, etc.
- Perform Flux Core, MIG and TIG welding on various metals including stainless steel and aluminum.
- Minimum of a high school diploma; technical degree preferred, with at least 1 year of related welding experience.
- Must have experience with Flux Core, MIG and TIG welding. Must be able to pass welding test prior to employment.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:30am – 4pm