JH Staffing Services https://www.jhtechnical.com/files/2015/04/jh-social-logo.png http://www.jhtechnical.com http://www.jhtechnical.com true
Bethel Park, PA US
2022-05-24 2023-04-28 Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: Req-4257 Pay Rate: Negotiable
An established manufacturer, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist.
- Will be required to set-up, edit and operate CNC and Manual lathes and mills to fabricate steel and aluminum parts. Will also operate a small OD grinder, surface grinder and assist with assembly.
- Perform complex machining operations on CNC lathes and mills, and have the ability to read and understand Fanuc code.
- Write and edit CNC programs in Fanuc and Hurco controls to fine tune processes for optimal performance.
- Use the machines and tools provided to manufacture the parts needed for each order.
- Verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Work with Machinists, Project Managers and Engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures.
- High School Diploma and/or AS Degree in Machine Technology and a minimum of 3-5 years of CNC and manual machining experience
- Must have extensive lathe and mill experience as well as geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- CNC programming experience is necessary
- Experience with Fanuc or Doosan controls; experience with Hurco controls a plus
- Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices
- Must be able to work from blueprints, shop drawings and specifications
- Basic trigonometry and math skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm