JH Staffing Services https://www.jhtechnical.com/files/2015/04/jh-social-logo.png http://www.jhtechnical.com http://www.jhtechnical.com true
Cranberry Township, PA US
2022-08-25 2023-05-19 Industry: Engineering Job Number: Req-4293 Pay Rate: Negotiable
An established engineering firm, located near Cranberry Township, PA, is seeking a Controls Engineer.
- Interface of Company controls with customer controls via various protocols, including EtherCAT, Ethernet IP, Ethernet, ProfiBus, DeviceNet, OPC, etc.
- Responsible for PLC & CNC programming of proprietary control systems.
- Electrical design of control panels and circuits.
- Generate electrical schematics using AutoCAD.
- Specify control hardware and equipment.
- Generate documentation on custom engineered control systems.
- Customer support by phone and on-site.
- Customer training on equipment in-house and on-site.
- Will interact closely with Mechanical Design Engineers on projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on, related experience with electrical controls and automation
- Must have experience with PLC programming; Company has proprietary software (Siemens would be the closest comparison)
- Must have experience with software and hardware aspects of controls used for industrial automation
- Experience with Servo drives / electro mechanical actuators
- Solid experience with AutoCAD
- Familiarity of ISO, EN, ANSI & NFPA regulations and standards
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux based software, and SQL database
- Approximately 10-15% domestic & international travel required
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm