JH Staffing Services https://www.jhtechnical.com/files/2015/04/jh-social-logo.png http://www.jhtechnical.com http://www.jhtechnical.com true
EHS / Quality Systems Manager
East Liverpool, OH US
2022-10-26 2023-04-28 Industry: Oil and Gas Job Number: Req-4314 Pay Rate: Negotiable
An established company located near East Liverpool, OH, is seeking an EHS / Quality Systems Manager.
- Will provide leadership, surveillance, direction, and support to ensure the compliance and continuous improvement in all phases of the Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, Process Safety Management Systems and Quality Management Systems for the facility.
- Provide leadership, guidance, mentorship, and development to department employees.
- Develop and implement department budget.
- Responsible for the overall direction and guidance of Process Safety Management.
- Promote the advancement of process safety beyond compliance to regulatory standards.
- Serve as the Process Safety Element Champion for Incident Investigations and Training.
- Assist in developing and analyzing process safety metrics to focus on continuous improvement.
- Track and report the status of action items and recommendations from audits and incident investigations.
- Ensure that information regarding environmental, health, safety, security, and process safety is communicated.
- Assist all departments in focusing on continuous quality improvement.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained according to the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Identify, interpret, and enforce new and existing laws and regulations applicable to the environmental, employee safety, health, and security.
- Develop, implement, and maintain environmental, health, safety, security and process safety programs and procedures that are applicable to the refining industry.
- Serve as a liaison with regulatory agencies including WVDEP, OSHA, DOT and USCG. Participate in visits, audits, and inspections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the refining or chemical processing industry with desired experience in the fields of Environmental, Health, Safety & Security, Process Safety and/or Organizational Performance
- High level of proficiency with computer skills including MS Office Suite and database programs
- Knowledge of OSHA and other safety related regulations and industry practices relating to the refining or construction industry
- Knowledge of EPA, DOT, and Coast Guard regulations relating to the refining or construction industry
- Knowledge of security requirements related to the refining industry
- Knowledge of OSHA’s PSM standard and EPA’s RMP standard
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for Quality Management Systems
- Knowledgeable in PSM risk assessment techniques (HAZOP, LOPA) management systems and the leading industry PSM initiatives and best practices
- Knowledge of refinery process equipment and API refinery recommended work practices
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm