Entry-Level Lab Technician
A medical manufacturing company, located near Monroeville, PA, is seeking an entry-level Lab Technician to assist with quality and inspection duties of medical products.
- Will work in a sterile production environment (clean room) to inspect intricate products using a microscope.
- Formulate production batches of viscoelastic products.
- Will use digital scales and lab equipment to measure the ingredients, performance and quality of the products.
- Perform tests on production lots to ensure compliance with standards, and document test results.
- Sterilize finished products.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that apply to daily work activities.
- Other general lab responsibilities as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Assist in production area as needed.
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of related lab experience, or AS Degree in a related field with lab experience from classes/coursework.
- Exposure to the medical device manufacturing industry is highly desired.
- Experience with pH, viscosity and sterility testing is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, with the ability to learn new software.
- Must have excellent manual dexterity to work with intricate products.
- Must be dependable with an excellent work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (possible later schedule as needed, i.e., 8:00am-4:30pm)