JH Staffing Services https://www.jhtechnical.com/files/2015/04/jh-social-logo.png http://www.jhtechnical.com http://www.jhtechnical.com true
HVAC Inside Sales Representative
Robinson Township, PA US
2023-01-11 2023-04-11 Industry: Construction Job Number: Req-4331 Pay Rate: Negotiable
An established wholesale distributor, located just west of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an HVAC Inside Sales Support Representative.
- Drive Commercial HVAC sales and technical support to local Mechanical contractors and corporate customers.
- Will interact with the customers, all company departments, vendors, and sales team to promote the sales and service of the company products.
- Support the Sales team by performing commercial equipment quotes and entering orders for customers.
- Provide quotes on projects, utilizing plans and specifications for particular projects.
- Provide accurate professional proposals, as well as negotiate and process/track orders.
- Complete accurate equipment take-offs in a timely manner.
- Review plans and determine quoting qualification for products the Company represents, including commercial, residential, hydronic and specialty products.
- Examine the plans and specifications, and perform computer generated equipment selections for equipment that selection programs exist or manually select equipment if necessary to determine if there are questions regarding compliance with the plans and specs.
- Enter equipment selections into Carrier Quotepro software to generate quotes and the quote reports. Compile a list of jobs that are being bid with bid dates so that the bids can be properly tracked.
- Consult vendors for pricing and compliance with plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with Controls Manager for controls, Product Managers for pricing levels, and other staff as required to properly bid projects.
- Assist Sales Engineers with the preparation of submittals; assemble worksheets & complete forms as directed by Sales Engineers.
- Take phone calls for Sales Engineers when they are unavailable or overflow situation exists. Will address issues such as:
- Equipment order status
- Bid schedule and activity
- Product information and literature requests
- Availability requests
- Project and order follow-up
- High School Diploma and/or AS Degree in a Technical field required
- Minimum of 2 years of technical inside sales and/or estimating experience, preferably within the HVAC industry
- HVAC equipment knowledge highly desired
- Must have strong computer skills; proficiency with MS Office and willingness to learn software
- Must be able to work diligently and accurately with extra attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints and with a wide range of personalities
- Good communication skills; customer-focused
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm