JH Staffing Services https://www.jhtechnical.com/files/2015/04/jh-social-logo.png http://www.jhtechnical.com http://www.jhtechnical.com true
Cranberry Township, PA US
2023-02-06 2023-05-07 Industry: Manufacturing Job Number: Req-4342 Pay Rate: Negotiable
A specialized manufacturing company, located near Cranberry Township, PA, is seeking Maintenance Technicians.
- Ensures that the equipment is operating effectively and properly maintained to achieve its production requirements.
- Provides that all breakdowns are repaired and all preventive and scheduled maintenance duties are completed.
- Perform maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production and utility machines.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, conveyor systems, production, and utility machines by following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment as the equipment is made available.
- Work with and support Engineering during new projects and process improvement activities.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma and/or AS Degree, and a minimum of 2 years of related industrial equipment maintenance required
- Proficient in mechanical and electrical industrial maintenance
- Have knowledge of electrical control systems, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLC experience a plus
- Ability to use hand/power tools
- Physical stamina to handle a full shift of being active and working in the building
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Shift: 5:00pm-5:00am (2-2-3 schedule)