Philadelphia, PA US
An advertising services company, located near Philadelphia, PA, is seeking a Sr. Detailer.
- Responsible for the design and development of exhibit projects, ranging from basic cabinetry components to more complex structures utilizing glass, metal, fabric and other materials.
- Prepare CAD drawings based on customer and/or sales specifications and project estimates; determine scale and perform mathematical calculations.
- Specify material, hardware, electrical/lighting specifications and building techniques in accordance with customer requirements and Company manufacturing standards.
- Prepare CAD drawings for shop fabrication and onsite setup, including part layouts for CNC.
- Archive completed projects and perform all relevant administration functions.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously while hitting all critical timeline milestones.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer-Aided Drafting & Design, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of Exhibit Industry experience using recent releases of AutoCAD and producing 2D and 3D shop drawings; any experience with Router-CIM and Solid-CIM 3D software a plus
- Must be knowledgeable in multiple cross-platform drawing programs
- Proficient with Google Drive and MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently to create drawings based on limited information, providing workable solutions to highly imaginative design challenges
- Demonstrated knowledge of drafting, engineering, building techniques, mathematics and mechanical aptitude
- Experience in high quality shop fabrication processes, architectural millwork, graphics and cabinetry build-outs
- Knowledge of a variety of construction and finish materials including metals, plastics, fabrics, woods, and laminates
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be COVID vaccinated
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm