JH Staffing Services https://www.jhtechnical.com/files/2015/04/jh-social-logo.png http://www.jhtechnical.com http://www.jhtechnical.com true
Bridgeville, PA US
2023-01-17 2023-04-17 Industry: Construction Job Number: Req-4333 Pay Rate: Negotiable
An established engineering firm, located south of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an entry-level Structural Engineer.
- Will be responsible for the structural engineering and design of commercial building projects.
- Assist with the design, analysis, and detailing of structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, and wood structures for both new and renovations of existing structures.
- Assist with the design of lateral resistance systems.
- Create construction documents in AutoCAD and/or Revit, including framing plans, sections/details, and schedules.
- Provide construction phase services including submittal review, RFI’s, and site visits.
- Provide condition assessments and structural evaluations of existing structures including preparation of reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering (Structural emphasis), Civil Engineering (Structural emphasis), or Structural Engineering required
- 1-2 years of related commercial building design experience
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) designation
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Revit, RAM, and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexible disposition and cooperative attitude, with a willingness to work independently as well as a member of a small team on simultaneous projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Rare travel to client sites
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (flexible, with hybrid work schedule options)